Mom and I had our last Fondant & Gumpaste class tonight. We had to do a cake using the skills we learned. This was my end result.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am facing my future with my head up and my eyes open, with the grace of a woman, not the grief of a child.
6 comments:
That has got to be the cutest cake ever!!! I am so proud of you!
I think maybe I won't put mine on.
That cake is beautiful! You are very talented.
Thanks Mom & Lori and Mom thanks for doing the class with me. I loved the mom and daughter time.
I think you neeed to place a lil Kermie on the top. It is beautiful.
Yeah thats what everyone else said too. Funny that wasnt even the look I was going for. I was just trying to cover up my booboos.
Wow, that cake is Gorgeous!! Way to go!!
Post a Comment