Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lucky Me!

I'm just sitting here trying to distract myself from the issues I have going by reading the blogs of my family members and I have to say that I am the luckiest person ever. I have the coolest people in my family. I find myself glowing with pride to be a Fitzsimmons. I hope all of you know how much I love you.

2 comments:

mountainrunnermike said...

vicky,
enjoy you post. IO usually like to send you and email so teh world doesn't see what I have to say. But this one is for all.
When Pat and I were living together we had some tuff time paying our bills and wondering what we were going to do in life. Pat told me that we would make it through it cuz we were "Fitzsimmons". I will never forget it and to this day when I am having a tuff time, whether it is a 100 mile race at mile 85 in the dark, being unemployed, or trying to deal with the surprises a teenager brings you, I always remember it and it drives me to accomplish the task at hand.
Love ya rememeber your a Fitzsimmons.

Lori Villarreal said...

Vicky,
You have a most awesome family and you should know you are always loved. Keep your head up and remember you are a daughter of God!