Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mmmmm Cherry Cobler!


I am taking a short break from writing my novel and am making a cherry cobbler.

I have been craving it for weeks but needed to buy the corningwear to make it. I am slowly getting my little apartment set up. It is taking some time because I dont have an income right now but it's getting there. I am having fun pretending to be domestic. When I get things how I want them I will post some pictures.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Looks so yummy Vicky Jo, I'll bring the ice cream we'll over in 15 minutes. Wouldn't it be nice to live closer. Love you.
Vickie

sQuish8 said...

That would be so much fun. I miss you guys.

mountainrunnermike said...

Haven't heard from you lately you must have prchased a pair of running shoes and are spending time on the trails.
I hope all is well.
MRM